Santa Ana, CA

1333 East First Street

Description

Our flagship location in Santa Ana was first established in December of 1981 on the corner of Grand Avenue and 2nd Street and became a cornerstone of the community. Although this location was relocated to its current place on 1st Street and Grand Avenue in 2013, customers still drive from far to revisit a staple piece of childhood memories, sometimes from 2 or 3 generations ago.