Are you larger-than-life like a taco al pastor or reliable like refried beans? Wonder no more, because today we bring you a test to help you find out which Mexican food you are!
1.Describe yourself in one word.
2.How do you spend your weekends?
a) With family
c) There’s no single answer. I like to do many different things
What’s your fashion style?
b) Confident and attention-grabbing.
c) I dress according to the occasion.
Who’s your favorite Mexican artist?
a) Salma Hayek.
b) Frida Kahlo.
c) Guillermo del Toro.
What’s your motto?
a) Slow and steady wins the race.
b) Think outside the box!
c) If life throws you lemons, make lemonade.
So, Which Mexican Food Are You?
- If you answered “a” to most questions: You are a steady, helpful person who helps everyone behind the scenes. Just like frijoles fritos (refried beans) do with Mexican food, you hold it all together without putting on airs or making a big deal out of it. You are the friend everyone needs!
- If you answered “b” to most questions: You, my friend, are a taco al pastor. You are Ms. or Mr. “Look-at-me-and-my-juicy-sweet/salty-combination.” You are flamboyant. You are in-your-face. You love surprise and excitement. You are unpredictable. In short, you make everyone’s life more interesting and flavorful.
- If you answered “c” to most questions: You are grilled chicken. You are complex and rich without being showy. While you never go unnoticed, you know how to let others shine. You get along well with everyone, and you are always there when others need you. You rock!
More Facts About Mexican Food
We love all the curious facts that surround authentic Mexican food. If you are hungry for more stories, then check out these previous posts:
- Some fun facts about jalapenos
- Chicken and Mexican food: 5 curious facts
- Mexican Carne Asada is a way of life
- The amazing stories behind the names of Mexican food
- Mesquite, a symbol of Mexican culture
- Why Are chili peppers so important in Mexican cuisine
Enjoy Authentic Mexican Food at El Pollo Norteño
If what you want is Authentic Mexican food in Anaheim, California, El Pollo Norteño is the place to go.
Visit today any of our four locations (Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Garden Grove), order online, get in touch through Facebook, or call 866-MI-POLLO to enjoy our authentic Mexican dishes: amazing chicken grilled to perfection over real Mesquite charcoal, caldo de pollo, flan, carnitas, carne asada, and more!